Sunday, February 28, 2010

Should I stay away from you?????

I've been thinking for about a week now if I should stay beside you or just forget everything and stay away from you. The problem is how can I forget you???? You stayed by my side during my weakest hours, you always makes me smile everytime i feel like I want to cry. You knew what I want to eat and made sure that I'm ok. You're trying to understand my tantrums and accepts my stupidity on simple things. The best thing you've ever done for me was to cook for me coz you knew that I'm hungry once I arrive. You've helped me forget the things that bothers me a lot. I'm not bored when I'm with you, but the thing is....you're only doing that coz I'm just a sister to you...you're in love with somebody else who happened to be my friend that I respect the most. How can I possibly accept the fact that I'm falling in love with someone which I'm not supposed to fall in love with??? So hard!!! So painful to think that everyday we're together yet you're thinking of how can she noticed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment